VIKA Maryland, LLC is currently seeking a Project Engineer for our Engineering Department in our Germantown, MD office.
- Ability to work independently on assignments;
- Manage complex to routine design tasks;
- Ability to design and prepare engineering documents for specific design components of a project including storm water management design (ESD and structural solutions), sediment erosion control, storm drain design and computations, WSSC water and sewer design, grade establishment plans, and maintenance of traffic plans;
- Ability to supervise, coordinate, and review the work of design engineers and technicians; and,
- Ability to coordinate efforts with client, agencies, and VIKA’s Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Surveying, and Planning Staff, as well as other consultants.
This position requires a BS/BA degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in civil engineering and working towards obtaining a Professional Engineer (PE) license.
VIKA offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, where staff members benefit from a comprehensive learning environment and many opportunities for advancement. Compensation includes salary and bonus package based on experience and capabilities.
We currently offer great benefits that include medical, dental, 401k plan, generous tuition reimbursement and a professional development program. Our recruitment program brings new leaders into the company, while our professional development commitment encourages them to grow with us.
VIKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, age, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Engineer” in the subject line.